Baffin Ice Castle Winter Boots - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Robust boots for everyday winter wear, sliding down hills, and bombing around in deep snow and slush. The Ice Castle is designed specifically for a child's foot and features a removable warm felt liner.
- Uppers are waterproof rubber, sealed for protection from snow and ice.
- Top collar with a lace helps keep out powder.
- Removable felt liner can be washed and dried separately.
- Midsole and lower shell are made of flexible, lightweight thermoplastic rubber.
- Outsoles are lugged, TPR rubber for good traction on snow and ice.
- Active temperature rating is -30°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure