Houdini Power Houdi - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
The Power Houdi takes Houdini’s mountain know-how and applies it to a timeless style. Durable microfibre fleece is soft on the inside and has a smooth exterior that slides easily under a shell. With its excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and nimble 4-way stretch, it's a great grab-and-go option.
- Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® microfibre fleece wicks moisture, breathes well and has easy 4-way stretch.
- Soft fleece has a smooth exterior and a cozy brushed interior.
- High collar helps seal out chill winds.
- Raglan sleeves keep seams out from under packs straps.
- Thumb-loops on the cuff offer extra coverage on the back of your hands and keep sleeves in place when you’re on the move.
- Dual zippered pockets on the outside keep hands warm and gear safe, an internal stash pocket ups your carrying capacity.
- 2-way zipper lets you adjust your temperature without exposing yourself to the elements.
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you seal the warmth in.
- Slim athletic fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.