Houdini Activist Tights - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. In 6 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 126 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pairing fine gauge merino with airy Tencel these tights feels great against the skin. The fabric is softer than plain merino and is naturally odour resistant. Layer them under shell pants for skiing or winter bike commuting and add a little warmth hit on a cold day.
- Merino and Tencel blend is light and soft.
- Mulesing free merino wool is sourced from Australia and South Africa. Tencel® from Lenzing in Austria (with EU Ecolabel).
- Fabric is both recyclable and biodegradable. When it’s completely worn out, you can return your tights to Houdini to recycle or just shred them and put in your compost.
- Machine washable on gentle cycle, but best to air dry.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.