UGG Classic Short Waterproof Arctic Grip Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Comfy, warm and ready for winter. These boots take UGG’s classic design and add some serious weatherproofing, using waterproof leather and Vibram’s Arctic Ice tread. The technical rubber outsole keeps you surefooted on slick, icy terrain, while UGG’s rich sheepskin interior keeps your feet warm and cozy.
- Vibram Arctic Grip™ outsole provides incredible traction on wet ice. Aggressive tread pattern and deep lugs provide traction everywhere else.
- Made from waterproof suede.
- Seam-sealed construction keeps your feet dry.
- Soft sheepskin lining.
- Treadlite midsole offers support and all-day comfort.
- This product was made in a factory that supports women in the UGG™ supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Shearling wool|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.