Saucony Versafoam Excursion TR 13 Gore-Tex - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Winter is coming, but your running gear can stay out. These all weather trail runners boast a GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dancing on the trail even through rain and snow. Their burly outsole has toothy triangular lugs, so you can leave your tracks through mud and snow. And their juicy cushioned midsoles take the beating so your knees don't. With good torsional control, each strike feels reassuring and stable, even on uneven terrain.
- GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dry through wet runs.
- Synthetic mesh upper holds your foot securly.
- Soft inner sleeve create a dynamic fit system that responds to your foot's shape and movement.
- Moulded heel cup holds the heel in place for a snug and stable fit.
- Saucony Super Lite EVA in the midsole maximizes rebound and durability with low weight.
- Stable cushioning in the heel absorbs the impact from each strike.
- Lace up closure.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.