Vasque Talus AT Ultradry Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Dependable boots with moulded footbeds and a built-in shank for stability, responsiveness, and sure-footed agility over varied terrain. The upper is waterproof leather and mesh, while the solid EVA midsole gives you comfortable performance right out of the box.
- 1.8mm waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant mesh.
- UltraDry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Textile liner wicks moisture to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Rubber toe bumper protects the boot and your toes.
- Anatomical footbed made of dual density EVA.
- Enduralast EVA midsole with a TPU shank for stability.
- Durable Vasque Mega Nuasi outsoles use AxisGrip rubber for traction on loose and muddy trails.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.