Merrell Ontario 85 Mid Waterproof Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 25 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Retro look, modern performance. The Ontario 85 hiking boots are inspired by Merrell hiking boots from the '80s, but reimagined with modern technology. The waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry during creek crossings, and a lightweight mesh lining ensures your feet breathe. A grippy outsole offers traction for sure-footed steps on rough and slippery terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant suede upper with Cordura® insets for durable breathability.
- M-Select Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out while letting sweat escape.
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out.
- Moisture-wicking mesh liner with M-Select Fresh treatment resists odour build-up.
- Removable Merrell Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole comforts underfoot.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole stabilizes and cushions feet.
- Air Cushion heel absorbs shock for a comfortable ride.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- 3mm lug depth grips loose terrain.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.