Merrell Chameleon Thermo 8 Waterproof Synthetic - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Waterproof boots to keep your feet dry and warm during winter hikes and snowshoes, or when just shoveling the driveway. 400g of Thinsulate insulation, reflective silver-lined footbeds and the Polartec 200 lining ensure your toes stay toasty on the coldest of days.
- Waterproof uppers are synthetic leather, with tongues of synthetic leather and polyester.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation keeps feet warm.
- Lined with Polartec® 200 for next-to-foot comfort.
- Active Heat™ insoles have silver film between insole layers to reflect heat and add insulation.
- Insulating ColdProof™ footbeds.
- TPU backstays with snowshoe strap ridges and front D-rings for gaiters.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole with tapered nylon inserts provide cushion and stability.
- Air cushion in heel absorbs shocks.
- Vibram® Trek Dura rubber outsole has 6mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.