Merrell Thermo Glacier Mid Arctic Grip Waterproof Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When cold weather hits, step to it with these toasty winter boots from Merrell. Fleece lined with reflective tech and gel insulation stands up to record-setting wind-chill. Vibram Artic Grip is specifically designed for traction on snow and ice, making slips and slides part of your distant past.
- Waterfoor leather upper.
- M-Select DRY waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out while letting your feet breathe.
- Conductor™ fleece lining adds warmth.
- Metal hooks for secure lacing
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- 1.5mm Primaloft® Aerogel over-the-toe insulation traps heat where you need it, even when compressed.
- Heat-reflecting insole radiates body heat back toward the foot.
- Merrell Kinetic Fit™ BASE removable contoured insole for flexible support.
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort.
- Moulded nylon arch shank.
- Moulded nylon arch shank adds stability.
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole has 5mm lugs for superior traction on slippery winter surfaces.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.