Odlo Blackcomb Pro Bottoms Long - Women's
- Available prices $99.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
On cold ski days, these Odlo bottoms helps you build your defence against heat-sneaking winter. Seamless, body-mapped zones deliver ventilation and breathability where moisture tends to build up when you're active. Performance blend fabric works in a range of temperatures as a base or stand-alone layer.
- Polyester blend has 4-way stretch for unrestricted range of motion.
- Seamless construction adds next to skin comfort.
- Effect tech permanently bonds antibacterial silver to the fibres, to significantly reducing odours.
- Odlo textiles are tested for harmful substances in accordance with the Oek-Tex Standard 100.
- Long length fits inside climbing boots or ski boots.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|
How to measure
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.