Everyday trainers to help you push past your personal best. The foam midsole provides a solid balance of cushioning, responsiveness and durability so you can handle many miles on the road.
- Upper is engineered mesh with no-sew constuction for comfort and breathability.
- TruFuse dual-density foam midsole cushions underfoot to keep feet comfortable.
- Abzorb foam resists compression for added durability.
- ActEVA full-length midsole foam supports feet over long distances.
- Flexible blown rubber outsole adds cushion to midfoot strike.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.