Indygena Dolga 2 Tunic - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $181.97 $181.97
- Original price $259.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All the comfort of an insulated vest with a little more coverage for colder days. Windproof nylon taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment easily handles sprinkles of rain or snow. Robust down insulation in the body and hood, plus a tall collar to fend off chilly wind. Pairs well with leggings or skinny jeans and boots.
- Exterior fabric is windproof laminated nylon taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light rain and snow.
- Fully insulated with warm 600-fill power duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- 2-way front zipper with removable leather zipper pull adds style.
- Tall collar and insulated hood add warmth.
- Handwarmer pockets with invisible zips.
- Length is 33 inches in back.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.