Small footprint, big visibility, this little strobe light helps you be seen during those low-light training sessions or nightime runs.
- Easy to replace dual 2032 batteries last for 110+ hours.
- Strobe (110+ hours) or steady (57+ hours) lighting modes will help keep you seen.
- Simple 1-button controls.
- IPX3 weatherproofing stands up to all but the heaviest rain.
- Full-length clip attachs securely to clothing, straps and nearly anything.
- Housing colour indicates LED colour.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - high||57 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 lithium CR2032 (included)|