For night runs taking the dog out after dark, this powerful flashlight help you see and been seen. Angled light head directs the beam where you want it. A rear-facing red light adds visibility for traffic approaching from behind you. Should you need it, an internal siren signals a need for help.
- IPX4 weatherproofing shrugs off rain, sleet, snow and pretty much anything you’re willing to run in.
- 24-degree angled light head.
- Rear facing red light.
- 2-button controls: 1 for the all lighting modes and 1 for the siren (press and hold button to prevent accidental activation).
- Internal emergency siren.
- Ergonomic, adjustable wrist support lets you relax your fingers.
- Micro-USB charging makes it easy to top your light up nearly anywhere.
- LED charging indicator lets you know when your light is ready to go.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||6 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.