Up your performance and speed up recovery with compression socks. Zoned compression panels increased blood flow and provide plantar fascia and arch support to keep you going longer. Increased venting over the foot lets you pour it on without overheating, and the Polygiene® treatment ensures you won't get that dreaded foot funk.
- Lightweight merino and synthetic blend regulates foot temperature.
- Moisture-wicking yarns move moisture from the skin and the Polygiene® antibacterial finish reduces odours.
- Anatomical left and right footbeds for improved fit and comfort.
- X-Lock technology wraps around foot to support arch and plantar fascia, helping foot strike and push-off.
- Seamless construction reduces chafing.
- Zoned mesh panels vent excess heat.
- Padded zones underfoot absorb shock.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.