New Balance 574 90's Outdoor Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Pair these with your favourite neon tee and find your radical. The 574 Outdoor shoes channel the outdoorsy, rugged sneaker style that was everywhere in the early 90’s. Originally conceived in 1988, they still look over 30 years later.
- Suede and mesh upper allows for coolness and comfort.
- EVA midsole gives the shoe ample cushioning.
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability.
- Solid rubber outsole.
- Aggressive tread pattern provides great traction on sidewalks or trails.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.