Smartwool Intraknit Merino 200 Bottoms - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Put the insulating power of merino combined with the durability and wicking properties of polyester next to your skin. Mesh ventilation is seamlessly knit against thicker sections to help maximize thermo-regulation.
- Mid-weight merino wool and durable polyester wicks fast to keep you dry, and is naturally antimicrobial.
- Intraknit zoned construction puts insulation and ventilation where you need it most.
- Body-mapped articulation ensures unrestricted movement.
- Slim fit hugs your body for easy layering.
- Seamless knitting produces less waste than traditional cut-and-sew methods.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.