Patagonia Better Sweater Hoody - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
This full-zip polyester fleece hoody combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater® fleece, dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, and bluesign® approved material.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece, with a hood for added warmth.
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit.
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure.
- Pockets: zippered handwarmers, zippered security on sleeve.
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap.
- Hip length for warm coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|