Kombi Storm Junior Gloves - Children
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These well-insulated and waterproof-breathable mitts keep hands warm through full days of skiing and boarding.
- Tough polyester shell with a water-repellent finish to shed moisture, snow and dirt.
- Waterguard® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Digitized synthetic leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip on poles.
- Goose down insulation for maximum warmth, is also ethically sourced.
- Moisture wicking lining is antimicrobial wool blend.
- Gauntlet cinch closures keep heat in and snow out.
- Reflective trim.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.