Kombi Storm Junior Gloves - Children
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These well-insulated and waterproof-breathable mitts keep hands warm through full days of skiing and boarding.
- Tough polyester shell with a water-repellent finish to shed moisture, snow and dirt.
- Waterguard® waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Digitized synthetic leather palms provide abrasion resistance and grip on poles.
- Goose down insulation for maximum warmth, is also ethically sourced.
- Moisture wicking lining is antimicrobial wool blend.
- Gauntlet cinch closures keep heat in and snow out.
- Reflective trim.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
How to measure
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.