The North Face Ultra Fastpack III Woven Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Combine a running shoe with a hiking boot, and take the best of both worlds. Put your fast foot forward with an ultra-lightweight hiking shoe made for moving quickly through the kilometres. A waterproof-breathable membrane wicks moisture away from your feet while keeping puddles and creeks on the outside, where they belong. EVA in the midsole cushions every step and keeps feet feeling energized, and sticky Vibram® Megagrip gives you gecko-like hold on wet rocks and muddy sections.
- Lightweight engineered-woven upper adds abrasion resistance in high-wear areas for durability without the weight.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- TPU toe cap adds durability and toe protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dual-density Fastfoam™ EVA midsole has softer EVA underfoot for high energy return and cushion, and stiffer EVA around the edges for longevity.
- ESS shank protects against underfoot impacts and adds torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.