Put a stop to feeling frozen. This coat extends down to your shins and delivers warmth that your whole body will revel in. A stowaway hood makes for a stylish, insulating cowl neck when it's zipped away. The streamlined fit does away with feeling like a marshmallow for 8 months of the year. And the elegant contoured quilting gives it style lines that are not often associated with parkas and puffy coats. The 2-way zipper offers ease when driving or sitting and the zippered seam pockets and inner pocket give a place for your tissue pack and phone.
- Slick-looking satin polyester shell is treated with durable water repellent (DWR) for a water-resistant finish that sheds light rain.
- Insulated with 700 fill-power Recycled Down reclaimed from down products.
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap for an extra layer of protection against the wind.
- Adjustable insulated hood adds extra cozy warmth.
- On-seam zippered pockets reduce bulk, and make a great refuge for chilled hands.
- Knee length offers extra coverage from the air's cold bite.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||700 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|