The Idyllwild Parka is legit. It looks good in urban settings, and wraps you in winter-worthy Thermolite insulation. The fully seam-taped shell is waterproof to keep you dry and protected on a cross-town commute. Recycled content, 2-way front zip and a tailored silhouette round out this high-end design from Patagonia.
- Face fabric is 90% recycled polyester, 10% organically grown cotton twill with a waterproof-breathable H2No Performance Standard laminate.
- DWR finish and fully sealed seams keep wetness out.
- Lined with lightweight polyester taffeta that slides over layers.
- Insulated with thick and warm 150g Thermolite ECO synthetic insulation with 92% recycled content.
- Insulated hood can be cinched down when the wind picks up.
- 2-way front zip makes sitting down comfortable. Full-length storm flap with snaps keeps out gusts.
- Zippered hand pockets are lined with soft brushed micro-jersey.
- Internal drop in pocket holds your gloves, zippered chest pocket secures your phone.
- Interior waist cinch creates a feminine shape and seals in heat.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Organically grown cotton and recycled polyester|
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|