Rab Proton Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lightweight, packable and insulated with the high quality down fill, the Proton is ideal for extended hikes and ski tours where space is at a premium. 800+ fill power water-resistant down insulation was developed with NikWax®, and the nylon shell and liner are robust enough for real mountain use. Finally, the down (for all Rab down products) meets the Responsible Down Standard, ensuring their entire supply chain adheres to the highest possible animal welfare and safety standards.
- Exterior is light but tough 20-denier nylon with a DWR finish for excellent water and wind resistance.
- 800+ fill-power goose down insulation dries faster, maintains loft better and retains less moisture than traditional down.
- Fill weight of 120g provides ample warmth at very low weight.
- Insulation meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Low-profile, down-filled hood has a lightly wired peak to prevent drooping.
- YKK front zip is reversed and coated for water- and wind-resistance.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Low-profile elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in heat.
- Concealed hem drawacord adjusters seal out drafts.
- Includes a stuff sack for easy storage in your backpack when conditions warm up.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.