Tis the season for down sweaters. This hooded pullover has just the right amount of snugginess. Made with recycled nylon and recycled down, it's an ideal midlayer for icy ski days or snowshoe loops. And on cool dry days, it's all you need if your four-legged fur-person needs to walk you (or if you want to walk yourself). Hidden inside is a zippered key pocket, and there's a roomy kangaroo pocket on the front. From town traverses to life off the grid, this puffy smock works everywhere.
- 650 fill power Nikwax® hydrophobic down provides durable and compressible insulation.
- Pertex® Quantum Eco shell fabric is wind resistant and ultralight with a DWR coating to shed light rain or snow.
- Small baffles hold enough down to cut the chill is cool conditions or use as a midlayer.
- Insulated hood is low profile with snap closure up to the chin.
- Snap closing wind flap seals out the cold and wind.
- 1 kangaroo pocket and 1 internal zippered security pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and hood trim.
- Drawcord hem.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.