Warmth without bulk, it’s a thing. This puffy combines the efficiency of box wall construction with finely selected materials. The result is maximum warmth without unnecessary weight or bulk. Filled with hydrophobic goose down, it can spring into action to keep you warm while belaying or during alpine transitions. Supple construction and articulation let you move freely, even when bundled up in this cloud of happiness.
- GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper ® overlays on chest, arms and shoulders protects from snow or melt.
- Nylon ripstop with DWR treatment to shed snow and water.
- 800-fill-power Certified Responsible European Goose Down has a superior weight to warmth ratio.
- Extra down tucked into women's version adds warmth for female alpinists.
- Hydrophobic down (CFC free) prevents clumping.
- Box wall construction eliminates cold spots in the jacket and increases thermal efficiency.
- Wire brimmed helmet compatible hood can be shaped around your face.
- YKK Vislon 2-way zipper smoothly closes in all weather.
- 2 handwarmer pockets and 1 zippered chest pocket.
- 2 internal mesh dump pockets.
- Low-profile cuffs tuck in under gloves.
- Hem drawcord keeps cold air out.
- Stuff sack included.
- Regular fit
|Face fabric||13-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||800 fill-power water-repellent (DWR) goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|