Pearl Izumi Pro Merino Thermal Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Nothing beats the warmth and comfort of merino wool in cool, damp conditions. This premium jersey blends responsibly-sourced merino with nylon for a perfect balance of softness and durability. Hand-stitched detailing adds some refinement, while rear drop-in pockets and a zippered security pouch give you all the room you need for century rides or long, steady shoulder season epics.
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture, feels great and insulates even when wet.
- Responsibly sourced wool.
- Standard fit provides room for a base layer.
- 3 rear drop-in pockets.
- Zippered security pocket.
- Hand-stitched details.
- Reflective hem and logo.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Responsible wool|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.