Pearl Izumi Versa Barrier Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $199.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A technical riding jacket that won't look out of place once you reach your destination, the Versa Barrier jacket combines urban styling with windproof, water-resistant performance. It has a rider-friendly cut, with a drop hem back that ensures you're well-covered when you're stretched over the bars. Cozy handwarmer pockets and hidden hand mitts in the sleeves are perfect for chilly mornings.
- Main fabric is a polyester/elastane blend that breathes well and stretches to move with you.
- Versa Barrier technolody is windproof and water-resistant.
- Hood can be cinched with drawcords to fit under your helmet.
- Hidden windproof mitts store inside jacket cuffs.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Drop hem provides coverage in back when in the riding position.
- Subtle reflective detailing.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.