Pearl Izumi Vista Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
For when you need to dress for the journey and the destination, here's a classic-looking pair of pants with cycling-friendly tweaks. It's got the usual five pockets, with a bonus zippered thigh pocket that holds your phone and won't interfere with your pedalling. Stretchy twill fabric, a wide waistband with extended coverage in back and reflective details all help get you there safely and comfortably.
- Light, stretchy polyester twill fabric feels great on and off the bike.
- Wide, comfortable waistband is a touch higher in back for added coverage.
- Classic five pocket configuration.
- Security pocket with zip closure holds your phone.
- 30.5 in. inseam.
- Reflective elements.
- DWR treated for resistance to road spray.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.