For when you need to dress for the journey and the destination, here's a classic-looking pair of pants with cycling-friendly tweaks. It's got the usual five pockets, with a bonus zippered thigh pocket that holds your phone and won't interfere with your pedalling. Stretchy twill fabric, a wide waistband with extended coverage in back and reflective details all help get you there safely and comfortably.
- Light, stretchy polyester twill fabric feels great on and off the bike.
- Wide, comfortable waistband is a touch higher in back for added coverage.
- Classic five pocket configuration.
- Security pocket with zip closure holds your phone.
- 30.5 in. inseam.
- Reflective elements.
- DWR treated for resistance to road spray.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|