Stonz The West Insulated Boots - Children to Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
What can make splashing in puddles better? How about glow in the dark stars. The West insulated boots are waterproof, warm and covered in glow in the dark stars. Glowing stars are fun for your little one and add a bit of extra visibility for your peace of mind.
- Waterproof construction is perfect for splashing in puddles, wading around at low tide or rainy-day walks to the school bus.
- 6mm neoprene insulation is flexible and warm.
- Hand-lasted natural rubber upper and outsole.
- Reinforced heel and toe add extra protection where it’s needed most.
- Non-marking rubber outsole has great traction and won’t leave scuffs in the gym.
- Stonz rates these boots down to -20°C.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.