Warm gloves for little rippers that will keep hands cozy from the first chair to the last. Gordini’s Tiptop Junior gloves are a full-featured glove for the smaller set. Lined with a soft fleece and insulated with Primaloft®, tiny hands stay warm during long days in the cold. A rugged, nylon shell with a waterproof breathable membrane add another layer of protection against the elements.
- Insulated with lightweight, wind-resistant Primaloft insulation.
- Waterproof breathable Aquabloc® membrane keeps hands dry.
- Lined with soft and warm Lavawool® that blends the wicking properties of fleece with the warmth of wool.
- Wrist-cinch strap and cuff toggle help keep the gloves on.
- Long gauntlet ensures heat wont escape between the gloves and jacket.
- Clip keeps gloves together when not in use.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|