With deep-rooted downhill racing heritage, the LG1 EN Race Wheels bring strength, reliability, and performance to the enduro market. This 30mm internal width balances strength with smoothness. The rims offer a perfect tire profile up to 2.6in wide, and the carbon-shell hubs sport tall hub flanges for stiffness, ultra-fast engagement for speed, and aluminum internals for long-term durability.
- Hookless tire bead that is tubeless ready for a burp-free tire fit and easy inflation.
- Carbon fibrer rim construction offers a stiff, light ride.
- Internal rim width of 30mm plays nice with tires up to 2.6in. wide.
- Carbon hubshells are paired with tall aluminum hub flanges.
- Boost hub spacing helps with stiffness and durability.
- Front hub uses a 15x110mm axle. Rear is 12x148mm.
- 6° of freehub engagement.
- XD driver is compatible with XD cassettes.
- Compatible with 6-bolts rotors.
- Wheels come tubeless-ready with tape and valves installed.
- Includes a Lifetime Warranty from e*thirteen.
|Retention device||Thru-axle 15 mm front / 12 mm rear|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||148mm|