Orage Alaskan Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A technical shell with serious style points. Head for the lifts or ski the backside with a jacket that has every feature you need. Light insulation sits under a burly outer shell, so it cuts the wind and cold as you ride lifts. Heading for the backbowl? Underarm vents get rid of extra heat during your uphill workout. From powder smashing to spring hero runs, one jacket covers you this season.
- 2-layer polyester fabric provides a robust protection from branches, ice and equipment.
- Primaloft® Black insulation through arms and torso cuts the cold.
- High collar and removeable helmet compatible hood blocks the wind when you need it.
- 2-way YKK® Vislon zipper opens and closes smoothly.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 1 internal goggle pocket.
- 2 external chest pockets with phone leash.
- Gripped elastic powder skirt with double snaps.
- Velcro tabs at the cuffs with wrist gaiters to keep out snow.
- Relaxed fit gives you room to layer up.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.