Orage Jasmine Jacket - Women's
- Available prices $568.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warmth on the coldest ski days. With styling that defies the norms, your jacket has the same great lines as your on-piste performance. Wrapped in an insulated weatherproof shell, you have no reason to stay off the lifts when the temperature drops. This resort-ready jacket is fully featured to keep you carving this season.
- 2-layer polyester fabric provides a robust protection from branches, ice and equipment.
- Primaloft® Black and Thermoplume insulation through arms and torso cuts the cold.
- High collar and adjustable helmet compatible hood blocks the wind.
- Asymetric YKK® Vislon zipper closes with glove friendly zipper pull.
- 2 zippered front pockets and 1 internal goggle pocket.
- 1 external chest pocket with phone leash.
- 1 zippered arm pocket fits a ski pass.
- Gripped elastic powder skirt with double snaps.
- Velcro® tabs at the cuffs with wrist gaiters to keep out snow.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Powder skirt|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.