The TRS Trail Wheelset from e*thirteen offers carbon-wheel tech in a value-oriented package to suit your trail biking needs. The all-aluminum hubs are the same ultra-fast model used in their carbon wheels, so cost savings come from the sleeved aluminum rim and double-butted spokes.
- Hookless tire bead is tubeless-ready for a burp-free tire fit and easy inflation.
- Sleeved aluminum rim has an internal width of 27mm.
- Aluminum hub with tall flanges for a stiff ride.
- Boost hub spacing helps with stiffness and durability.
- Front hub uses a 15 x 110mm axle. Rear is 12 x 148mm.
- 6° of free-hub engagement.
- XD driver is compatible with XD cassettes.
- Compatible with 6-bolt rotors.
- Wheels come tubeless-ready with tape and valves installed.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Retention device||Thru-axle 15 mm front / 12 mm rear|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||148mm|