Planning to cut your toothbrush in half for a thru-hike? This could be your sleeping bag. The Pluton UL is ultralight and ultra-compressible. Loaded with 850-fill down, it's a warm cloud for sleeping, and it compresses down to the size of a coconut. The mummy profile hugs your body, retaining your natural heat, without feeling cramped. A DWR finish on the fabric and water-resistant down keep you dry and warm.
- Shell and lining are lightweight ripstop nylon with a water-repellent finish.
- DownTek™ fill uses Bluesign™ approved chemistry to add water-repellency, also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Horizontal baffles create tunnels of warmth that wrap around your body, and prevent the insulation from shifting.
- Minimalist hood lets you move your head, even when fully zipped
- One-hand hood adjustment.
- Ergonomic foot box gives your dogs room to stretch after a hard day on the trail.
- Full length zipper lets you open up the bag for quilt use.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||850 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Packed size||10 x 13cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.