What's not to love here? The Teca Vista Windbreaker looks amazing, sheds light rain and reroutes fabric that was destined for the landfill -- into your pack, so it can go climbing, peak bagging or hiking.
- Repurposed polyester taffeta is treated with a DWR finish to shed showers.
- Elastic bindings at cuffs and hem.
- Back panel vent.
- 2 front hand pockets.
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack.
- Cotopaxi designates 2% of their revenue to provide grants for non-profits.
- Cotopaxi products are guaranteed to last 61 years (the average lifespan of a person living in the developing world). If there’s a problem Cotopaxi will gladly exchange it, provide a replacement, or repair the item in-house.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|