This comfortable windproof hoodie will keep your little one warm in chilly weather. The fast-drying, wind-resistant shell is paired with sherpa-pile fleece liner and recycled polyester insulation that stays warm even when wet. The soft fleece wraps your young adventure buddy in coziness, and you can also flip it around in case you want to show off the fuzziness inside.
- Shell is windproof recycled polyester.
- Insulation is 100g Thermogreen® polyester, made of 92% recycled material.
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure.
- Reflective pull on front zipper.
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides.
- Elasticized binding on cuffs, hem and collar keeps things in place and seals out cold.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.