Patagonia 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Double down on cold-weather protection. This combo provides an waterproof shell and zip-out fleece jacket to wear on its own for transitional days. The shell has taped seams to handle seriously wet weather and the 3-panel hood that stays in place when deployed The zip out jacket is deep-file fleece in the chest, with shelled, insulated arms for warmth when worn solo. Between the technical materials and interchangeable layers, there is no weather condition that this 4-in-1 jacket isn’t prepared for.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester that's 50% recycled.
- Shell hood and sleeves are lined in 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Shell uses H2No® barrier for formidable protection from wet and windy weather.
- Hood has a 3-panel construction and internal elastic to keep it in place.
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap
- Zip-out jacket is lined, high-pile fleece with recycled polyester taffeta sleeves, both with a DWR treatment
- Zip-out jacket has 60g Thermolite Eco92 insulation through the sleeves.
- Collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey for softness on the jaw.
- Shell has 1 zippered chest pocket and 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at both sets of sleeve openings to seal out snow and cold.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.