Patagonia 4-in-1 Everyday Jacket - Girls' - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Double down on cold-weather protection. This combo provides an waterproof shell and zip-out fleece jacket to wear on its own for transitional days. The shell has taped seams to handle seriously wet weather and the 3-panel hood that stays in place when deployed The zip out jacket is deep-file fleece in the chest, with shelled, insulated arms for warmth when worn solo. Between the technical materials and interchangeable layers, there is no weather condition that this 4-in-1 jacket isn’t prepared for.
- Shell is waterproof-breathable, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester that's 50% recycled.
- Shell hood and sleeves are lined in 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Shell uses H2No® barrier for formidable protection from wet and windy weather.
- Hood has a 3-panel construction and internal elastic to keep it in place.
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap
- Zip-out jacket is lined, high-pile fleece with recycled polyester taffeta sleeves, both with a DWR treatment
- Zip-out jacket has 60g Thermolite Eco92 insulation through the sleeves.
- Collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey for softness on the jaw.
- Shell has 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at both sets of sleeve openings to seal out snow and cold.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.