Vasque Breeze III Vent Hiking Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The evolution of a best-selling boot from Vasque, with added venting and breathability for hot-weather adventures. They're proven performers for day hiking and burly enough for fast and light backpacking over moderate terrain.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and airmesh.
- Toe and heel ventilation ports add breathability.
- Arc Tempo last has an asymmetric curve and medium volume heel that fits higher arches well.
- Tapered toe box and slightly rockered construction provide a natural gait on uneven, technical trails.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- Footbeds are dual density EVA.
- Midsoles use an All Terrain Compound with EVA cushioning pods and TPU shank for stability.
- Outsoles are grippy Vibram® Contact rubber.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.