Bridgedale Hike Explorer Heavyweight Expedition Crew Boot Socks - Unisex
- Available prices $35.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Seriously warm socks for seriously cold adventurers. With more warmth and comfort than any other Bridgedale socks, this is the ultimate pair for multi-day high mountain trips or winter expeditions.
- Blend of merino wool, wool and synthetics to wick moisture and give outstanding durability.
- Cushioning throughout for warmth and impact resistance.
- Supportive fit won't slip down or bunch up in your boots.
- Height is just right for boots.
- Insulated flat toe seams prevent cold spots.
- Elasticized arch and shaped heel cup hug your feet.
- Designed to return to original shape after every wash.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Made in||South Africa|