Bridgedale Hike Midweight Merino Comfort Crew Socks - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
All day comfort for hiking, backpacking and roaming trails. The fabric helps manage moisture to keep toes dry and comfortable. Ventilation built into the top of the sock help your feet breathe on rough trails.
- Made of moisture-wicking Coolmax® polyester, merino wool, nylon and elastane to keep your feet cool.
- Supportive fit on your foot, with a slightly looser comfort fit around your calf so you can wear the cuffs up or down.
- Flat toe seam feels smooth in your boots.
- Cushioning in specific areas to support your foot and leg.
- Shaped heel cup hugs your feet.
- Designed to return to original shape after every wash.
|Made in||South Africa|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.