This insulated coat delivers a textbook combo of comfort and weather protection. It will see you through the fall climbing and dawn patrol ski sessions on its own or layered under a shell jacket. Padded with light and supple Primaloft® Gold Active+, it's a wind-buffering snow-shedding hybrid layer that's adaptable to what ever's going on.
- Woven C9 Ripstop™ fabric has fantastic air permeability and is soft and silent rather than stiff.
- Primaloft® Gold Active+ synthetic insulation is highly packable and made from 55% recycled fibers.
- Smooth face resists-abrasion for added durability.
- High collar with zipper garage doesn't chafe your chin.
- Shaped sleeves allow easy movement.
- Secure zippered side pockets and internal stash pockets give you plenty of carrying options.
- Should the jacket wear out after years of use, it can be returned to Houdini for recycling.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|