Cut the chill on your morning runs. The weather-resistant front panel keeps you protected in fickle weather, and plenty of reflectivity keeps you visible when your runs continue past dusk.
- Polyester front panel provides light rain and wind protection for your core.
- Stretchy polyester and elastane body balances warmth and breathability.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture.
- Stand-up collar and drop tail hem add coverage.
- 360 degree reflective hits provide visibility on low-light runs.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|