Blundstone Winter 566 Boots - Unisex
- Available prices $259.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Dress for winter. These classic blunnies use Thinsulate™ to wrap your feet in warmth. The footbed adds a sheepskin insole to wick moisture and put a layer of soft warmth between you and the icy sidewalk.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather, seamlessly fused to the soles for resilient construction.
- Waterproof elastic on the sides and waterproof taped seams.
- Thinsulate insulation retains warmth if wet and dries fast.
- Insoles are sheepskin wool that helps wick moisture away from your foot keeping them dry and thus warm.
- Pull loops for extra leverage.
- Outsoles are slip-resistant rubber to keep you on course.
- Round toe, medium width.
- These are sold in Australian sizes, which are different than Canadian/American sizes. Refer to the size chart to determine your correct size.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|