Blundstone CSA Green Patch 168 Steel Toe Safety Boots with Rubber Guard - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These steel toe Blundstones have been up-armored for added durability and protection. With a newly reinforced toe-cap the 168 Steel Toe will help keep your feet safe.
- 2.5mm leather upper is weatherproof, breathable and hardwearing.
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toecap with a rubber over-mold for added durability.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole is supportive and puncture-resistant.
- Puncture resistant mid-sole layer by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- TPU outsole resists oil, acid, electric shocks and provides excellent traction.
- PORON® XRD™ impact absorption in the heel offers all-day comfort.
- Soles are injection-moulded, with no gluing or stitches.
- Removable footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Sturdy pull tabs and waterproof elastic gore panels for easy on and off.
- Slip on design means there are no laces to snag or catch on the job.
- Burly heel and toe bumpers offer protection and let you remove them hands-free.
- These are sold in Australian sizes, which are different than Canadian/American sizes. Refer to the size chart to determine your correct size.
|Ideal for||Professional trades|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure