Keen The Slater ll Insulated Waterproof Boots - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Classic work boot lines that look at home in the shop or at the pub. Constructed from waterproof leather from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries, the Slater II boots look forward while being inspired by the past.
- Leather comes from a Leather Working Group-certified tannery, The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Insulated with KEEN.Warm insulation for cold winter’s days.
- Supportive EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort.
- Insoles are infused with a probiotic anti-odour treatment.
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
- PFC-free water-repellant finish keeps you dry and your boots looking cleaner longer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.