New Balance Summit Unknown Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The weather won't defeat you. These nimble all-terrain shoes are fully waterproof and provide stable cushioning. With a responsive yet durable midsole, you can head to the farthest reaches of your run circuit. The ruggedly lugged soles bite into wet or slimy trails, so rain or shine, your run ritual is happening.
- Upper uses stitchless construction to eliminate friction points.
- GORE-TEX liner keeps your feet dry on snowy or wet days.
- Forefoot Rock Stop plate forms a barriers between you and sharp points in the trail.
- REVlite foam in the midsole gives a stable and cushioned ride.
- Protective toe caps shield your toes from trail hazards.
- Advanced rubber compound in the outsole provides reliable traction on wet or muddy surfaces.
- 10mm drop gives a balanced ride on short or long distances.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.