Keen Terradora Ankle Insulated Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Quilted comfort for cold days. With their sneaker-like fit and lightweight quilted uppers the Terradora don’t feel like your average insulated boots. Using some of Keen’s special technologies these boots will keep you both warm and dry during winter’s worst moods.
- Equipped with KEEN.Dry™ waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Insulated with KEEN.Warm™ insulation for cold weather protection on winter’s days.
- Heat shield footbed captures and reflects body heat.
- Supportive EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort.
- KEEN.Freeze™ rubber outsole provides improved traction on challenging winter surfaces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.