Keen Hoodoo lll Tall Insulated Waterproof Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Form and function unite in these stylish boots. They have trail-sturdy support and traction for icy sidewalks. Adjust the straps so you can kick them easily or wear your thickest winter socks.
- Uppers are 90% waterproof nubuck leather with polyester fabric tongue and side panel inserts.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- 200g Keen.Warm™ synthetic insulation.
- Toe caps for abrasion and impact protection.
- Removable footbeds are dual-density EVA.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA with heel support structure to provide stability and cushioning upon heel strike.
- ESS torsion shank and inner nylon shank offers support.
- Outsoles are duel compound rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction on dry or snowy surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.